Property Pot are delighted to be able to offer a Light and airy two bedroom, two ensuite bathroom,2nd floor apartment that features an outside space which is overlooking beautiful green park land with distant urban views, located in a green, leafy, quiet and peaceful corner of Rotherhithe which boasts great access to transport links and amenities which makes for a great property for professional renters that require transports links into the City and beyond.
This property is part of the brand new Anchor Point development which features high-end quality interior which is balanced with a neutral décor that enhances the quality furniture. Located on the main street with direct bus and tube links to Canada Water, London Bridge and Waterloo. Approximately 8 mins walk to Rotherhithe station and 10 mins walk to Canada Water station. 3 mins walk to the riverside and gorgeous view of the river. Ideal for people working in Canary Wharf and the city.
The Property will be provided ready to rent with fully integrated kitchen appliances with wooden plantation shutters on lounge feature window, black-out blinds to bedroom windows, bathroom mirrors, lamp shades, King-Size Bed’s, Bed Side Tables, Wardrobe, Sofas, Table & Chairs,
- Two Double Bedrooms with ensuite Bathrooms
- Large Balcony with views over Park to the Shard, Walkie Talkie and Cheese Grater
- Very Energy Efficient Apartment
- 10-minute walk to Jubilee Line Tube at Canada Water (10 mins to Bond Street)
- Brand new apartment with all new fixtures and fittings
- Plantation Shutters on all Windows
- Rent Per Calendar Month £1850
- Tenancy Offer Holding Deposit 1 Week £426
- Council Tax Band D
- 5 Week Deposit £2,134.00
Property Pot endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
Quote Ref P1004
|Address:||Flat 11, 29 Fisher Close|